The LinoSport flooring surface is made from eco-friendly, natural materials. In terms of sports flooring, it’s one of the most sustainable options available in the industry. It can be recycled, reused, or reincorporated within the environment once it reaches its lifecycle end.
LinoSport is also highly practical as it’s extremely resistant to abrasion. This makes it ideal for high-traffic spaces that see repeated use, such as classrooms, recreation spaces, or other multi-purpose areas. In comparison to alternative flooring surfaces, LinoSport has demonstrated superior durability and abrasion resistance. The loss of surface treatment was tested independently, and showed that LinoSport was twice as resistant to wear as competitor surfaces. This is one of the reasons it also has an exceptionally low cost to maintain.
LINOSPORT FEATURES & BENEFITS
EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN
- • A sustainable sports flooring made from the most eco-friendly and natural materials available in the industry.
- • The all-natural materials found in LinoSport creates a natural bacteriostatic effect which helps to stop bacteria from reproducing.
- • The exclusive XF finish helps to reduce the cost of maintenance and resource consumption (energy, water, and detergent).
- • The first and only linoleum flooring surface to feature shock absorption foam backing which makes it ideal for sports activities.
- • LinoSport flooring is available in an extremely wide variety of color options to suit your interior design and decoration.
- • The XF finish is the most abrasion resistant, which contributes to its high levels of durability as well as longevity.
- • Certified FloorScore® means it contains low VOC (volatile organic compound) levels which helps to improve indoor air quality.
- • Cradle to Cradle® certification ensures high standards of material health, reutilization, social fairness, renewable energy, and water stewardship.
- • Including this sustainable flooring option in your facility can contribute to environmental LEED® certification credits.